In today’s busy and fast-paced world, there are perhaps as many reasons to not read a book as there are to read one.
On this edition, we consider word count as one of the key reasons why many adults, parents and teachers alike, pass on reading some books aloud.
Be sure to share your thoughts on word count: post a comment or leave a voice message on our hotline, +1.206.350.6487.
Some generously worded books on JOMB:
- The King’s Equal
- Lugalbanda: The Boy Who Got Caught Up In The War
- Baba Yaga and Vasilisa the Brave
- The Lamp, the Ice and the Boat Called Fish
- Mei Ming and the Dragon’s Daughter
- The White Stone in the Castle Wall
- 52 Days by Camel
- The Tortilla Cat
- The Clay Ladies
We’d love to hear your thoughts on a favourite children’s book, or one of our many book and reading related discussions. Leave us a voice message on the JOMB listener hotline, +1.206.350.6487.