Val Willis is connected to an extraordinary number of people through two things:
- My Horse, My Passion: Riding tips for all ages, a book written by her daughter, Kenra, when Kenra was 11 years old; and,
- Val’s energetic way of spreading good cheer to as many people as possible.
On this edition of Just One More Book!!, we discover how a children’s book and an energetic soon-to-be 88 year-old woman has changed people’s lives.
- Canadian equestrian, Ian Millar
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Our photos of Val, the original book and Val’s Wall of Fame
- Music: In My Arms We Shall Begin from the CD After Winter Must Come Spring by My Dad vs. Yours
If you would like more information about this book or to order copies, contact Val Willis at: email@example.com