Interview with Kate and Jim McMullan

Monday, January 22, 2007.

Jim and Kate McMullanAuthor and illustrator team, Kate and Jim McMullan, share a behind the scenes peek at the making of Nutcracker Noel — an “anti-romantic”, humourous, realistic book about ballet — and try to explain to us how such a wonderful, timeless book could go out of print.

Participate in the conversation by leaving a comment on this interview, or send an email to justonemorebook@gmail.com.

Other books mentioned: I Stink!

Photo: New York Social Diary.com

Comment by Whitney Hoffman

January 22, 2007 @ 9:20 am

Hey guys!
I love the PDF with all the books and episodes featured- a great idea! I have a bunch of organizing projects I need to take on like this, that I have been waiting for an intern to help me with, but I think I need to move this up the queue in terms of importance. You are wonderful!

January 22, 2007 @ 9:37 am

Whitney,

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words.

Actually, the great JOMB book list idea is thanks to Vivian of http://www.CLIPpodcast.com so we can’t take any credit for it.

See you soon at the LD Podcast,
Andrea

Comment by vivian

January 22, 2007 @ 10:04 pm

I really enjoyed hearing this interview. Now I’m convinced to do an episode that focuses on Nutcracker Noel.

Thanks JOMB!
vivian

January 22, 2007 @ 10:14 pm

Vivian,

Thanks! Let’s set something up!

Andrea

Pingback by Listener Submitted Reviews #10

March 15, 2007 @ 9:07 am

[...] The winner of a hardcover copy of Nutcracker Noel autographed by Jim and Kate McMullan is announced. We hope you’ll tell us about one of your favourite books too! [...]

Comment by ashley rose

April 30, 2007 @ 11:16 am

hey i love your books see you at the heb book blast love ashley rose

Comment by Alondra

April 29, 2008 @ 9:09 am

Dragons Slayer’ Academy is one of the best books you have written so far love it!!…^.^